Thursday, November 15, 2012

Summer

Favorite spanking spot: over stone bench in cemetery.
(Bleachers over looking baseball diamond comes a close second)
Ecstasy: Spanked in Friendly's restaurant.
Longest healing time: 2 weeks. Damn paddle ball paddle.
# 1 reason for crying: Not being able to convince the spanker to ease up. Not so much for the pain but more so the loss of control.
# 1 reason  to smile: Being dragged by the ear while my bottom is swatted.
# 1 reason to be smug: When the spanker desperately wants to break me and I become stoic.

Ever since June my bottom has colored more than it ever has. I like that. Also, my pain tolerance has significantly gone down. I don't know why.


2 comments:

  1. How about being spanked on your bare bottom, at Yankee Stadium, with 50 thousand fans cheering me on, as I redden your voluptous naked rear end. Or at one of my favorite resturanat, Tavern on the Green, in Central Park, New York City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you are spanked, the easier it is to endure, and pain tolerance naturally goes down. If you stop for a few weeks it will go back up.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete